Scaf-Tech Inc. is committed to the protection and preservation of the health and safety of its employees and the natural environment. To fulfill this commitment, Scaf-Tech will subscribe to the following principles:
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment through the development of policies and procedures consistent with current legislation and standards.
- Offer support and resources necessary to maintain an effective Health and Safety Committee.
- Remain committed to the prevention of accidents, injuries, occupational illnesses (those involving hazards / risk factors, including ergonomic, radiation and environmental applications) and damage to property.
- Provide competent managers and supervisors having responsibility for maintaining safe and healthy work conditions, and for being accountable for the health and safety of their employees by working in compliance with all safety related legislation, standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Scaf-Tech employees are responsible and accountable for maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by working in compliance with safety related legislation and standards, following safe work practices, reporting conditions that may be considered unsafe and by using and maintaining personal protective equipment.
- Required all visiting individuals, including contractors to abide by Scaf-Tech Safety rules, policies, procedures and other applicable safety legislation.
In order to meet the objectives associated with the protection and preservation of both employee and environmental health and safety, the health and safety program will be reviewed and its results evaluated on an annual basis. All changes to the health and safety program will be communicated to employees. This policy is further supported by our Safety, Health & Environment – Commitment and Expectations Statement.